Home 9 Home Support
young woman helping disabled lady at home

Home Support – SIL/SDA/ILO

Our warm, caring, and professional carers will come to your home and provide you with the high-quality care that you need. Our carers are also available to take you out for a few hours.

Home Support can also be referred to as NDIS-funded accommodation and support services for people with a disability to help them live independently in their own homes. 

SIL (Supported Independent Living) refers to accommodation and support for people with a disability to live independently in a shared living arrangement with other people with a disability.  SDA (Specialist Disability Accommodation) refers to accommodation for people with a very high level of need for specialist housing.  ILO (Individual Living Options) is an NDIS support category that provides funding for individualised living arrangements for people with a disability who require more personalised support in their own homes.